Friday, November 28, 2008

I like The Shakira's Hips Don’t Lie

The album Shakira's Hip's Don’t Lie is my favorite. Sales of this album are crossed the previous albums of Shakira. I like this song specially because; this is one of the rocking songs from Shakira. Her voice is beautiful and very clear. And I like to watch her albums too because she is a wonderful dancer. She also got many awards and rewards for this song. I like this more than ‘whenever where ever’.

Shakira is both a famous singer and dancer. Shakira is tremendously popular in Latin America community. She has a great fan following in most parts of the world. She can sing songs in multi-languages like English and Spanish.

Shakira’s Hip’s Don’t Lie is tremendous album. This song is topped the charts in over 55 countries and became one of the world’s best-selling albums of all time. This is one of her best songs for most of the people.

No comments: